FINALLY. . . A FUN AND EASY WAY TO
Check out these free lessons on the Learn English Have Fun blog:
Are you frustrated or bored learning English as a second (or third? or fourth!) language? If so, welcome to this website. I sincerely hope to make the process easier and more enjoyable for you.
One of the keys to learning a new skill is practice, practice, practice. That's why this site offers free mini-lessons to help you develop your skills. My goal is to give you a chance to experience the language in real situations.
The advantage of this approach is that:
- you'll improve your listening comprehension by hearing the language as it's actually spoken in regular every day conversations;
- you can expand your vocabulary almost effortlessly by experiencing words and collocations (common word combinations) in readings, songs and video clips;
- it can help you develop better pronunciation by listening to native speakers;
- you'll get brief grammar explanations;
- and you'll even have a chance to practice writing and speaking by leaving comments on the blog and participating in the monthly challenges.
Just practicing a little bit every day will lead to a lot of improvement!
How to use this website
Ready to get started? If this is your first visit, just follow these easy steps:
Sign-up for the free newsletter
Sign-up to get all the important news, plus advance notice about the contests and special discounts and promotions on products and services!
Click here to see a sample magazine issue and sign-up.
Practice your English
Visit the blog for a variety of mini lessons like the ones below. Also, check out TED Tuesdays. You'll hear interesting speeches and then have a chance to discuss them afterwards.
Get study tips and suggestions
Here you'll find suggested resources to help you learn English, study tips and referrals to language schools.
On "What the ?!?!" Wednesdays, get answers to questions that have readers crying out in frustration.