Idiom: all very well
idiom: all very well
- It’s all very well that you’re eating better but you also have to exercise if you want to lose weight.
- It's all very well that you paid this month's bill but the two previous months are still past due.
- It's all very well that he got an "A" in Spanish but he failed math and English so we need to look at getting him a tutor.
- Having a cloud-based system is all very well until the internet is down.
- It was all very well that we got to Munich at 7:00 am but we couldn't check into the hotel until 3:00 pm.
- Walking to work is all very well unless the weather gets too hot and humid and my hair turns into a frizz ball.
- It was all very well that they came. I just wish they hadn't stayed for three weeks.
- It's all very well that you cooked dinner but you also made a huge mess in the kitchen and didn't clean it up.
You might like these idioms
More idioms will be added in the future so check back frequently or sign-up for my free newsletter to learn about new updates to my website.
Your turn to use the idiom "all very well"
Practice makes progress. It's your turn to use this idiom in your own sample sentence. I will provide feedback to make sure you use the idiom correctly.
> Main idioms list
> idiom: all very well