Idiom: get lost
Idiom: get lost (slang)
- I wanted to play with my brother but he told me to get lost.
- Get lost and don't ever call me again! I saw you kissing that girl last night.
- I wish that guy would get lost. I've already told him twice that I don't want to dance with him.
- We just offered to buy those girls a round a drinks but they told us to get lost.
- I can't believe my ex-girlfriend just called me. I told her to get lost.
- Were you just talking to your ex-boyfriend? You promised us you tell him to get lost if he ever contacted you again.
- Sarah and I used to be best friends until she got popular and told me to get lost.
- I'm really sorry that I told you to get lost before. I was having a bad day and I shouldn't have spoken to you that way.
- go away
- take a hike
- hit the road
More idioms will be added in the future so check back frequently or sign-up for my free newsletter to learn about new updates to my website.
Your turn to use the idiom "get lost"
Practice makes progress. It's your turn to use this idiom in your own sample sentence. I will provide feedback to make sure you use the idiom correctly.
> Main idioms list
> idiom: get lost