Idiom: Just another day
Idiom: just another day
- a day like every other day
- an ordinary or typical day
- It was just another day at school: the teachers were boring and the students didn’t listen.
- You'll love San Diego! Blue skies, 80 degree weather and beautiful sunsets are just another day in that city.
- It was strange to be in Turkey on Christmas since it was just another day for most people.
- "Did I miss anything while I was sick?" "No you didn't miss anything at all. It was just another day at the office."
- It seemed like just another day on September 11th, 2001 but I knew something was wrong the third time I overheard someone say a plane hit the Twin Towers.
- I really like Phil Collins song about homelessness: "Oh, think twice, it's just another day for you and me in paradise."
- My girlfriend thought it was just another day taking her dog for a walk to the doggie park so she was really surprised when I dropped down to my knees, pulled out a ring and proposed.
- Did I do anything special for my birthday? Nope, it was just another day and that's exactly how I like to "celebrate" it at my age.
You might like these idioms
More idioms will be added in the future so check back frequently or sign-up for my free newsletter to learn about new updates to my website.
Your turn to use the idiom "just another day"
Practice makes progress. It's your turn to use this idiom in your own sample sentence. I will provide feedback to make sure you use the idiom correctly.
> Main idioms list
> idiom: just another day