Idiom: do something blindfolded
do something blindfolded:
- easily and effortlessly
- very skilled at doing something
- with little difficulty
- almost capable enough to do something without looking
- I’ve been driving a motorcycle so many years I could do it blindfolded.
- My grandma knows this recipe so well that she doesn't measure any ingredients and could cook it blindfolded.
- I've been practicing my routine all summer and now I could practically do it blindfolded.
- You're so good I bet you could do your balance beam routine blindfolded.
- We have assembled so many party favors I'm sure that now we could put them together blindfolded.
- When I first did my paper route I needed a map but now I could do it blindfolded.
- I haven't hiked this Trail in 15 years but I could still do it blindfolded.
- with eyes closed
- with eyes closed shut
- with one hand tied behind one's back
- standing on one's head
You might like these other idioms
More idioms will be added in the future so check back frequently or sign-up for my free newsletter to learn about new updates to my website.
Your turn to use "do something blindfolded"
Practice makes progress. It's your turn to use this idiom in your own sample sentence. I will provide feedback to make sure you use the idiom correctly.
> Main idioms list
> do something blindfolded idiom