Idiom: get hitched
Idiom: get hitched (inform)
- I thought I'd never get hitched but after your mom got pregnant there wasn't really any other choice in those days.
- We're getting hitched on June 15th so save the date!
- "Is that a wedding ring on your finger?" "Yup! My boyfriend and I got hitched last weekend."
- When I told my mom I was going to Las Vegas she was scared to death that I was getting hitched with my boyfriend.
- When are you and your girlfriend getting hitched?
- All of my friends are getting hitched so I'm spending so much money on wedding gifts.
- We got hitched on the beach in a small ceremony with just our immediate family.
- After three failed marriages, I'm never getting hitched again.
- No, I'm not getting hitched! The " wedding ceremony" is for my dog and his "girlfriend."
- tie the knot
- walk down the aisle
- get married
More idioms will be added in the future so check back frequently or sign-up for my free newsletter to learn about new updates to my website.
Your turn to use the idiom "get hitched"
Practice makes progress. It's your turn to use this idiom in your own sample sentence. I will provide feedback to make sure you use the idiom correctly.
> Main idioms list
> idiom: get hitched